[Ilugc] Non-Tech Discussion - Which Distro is the Best ??..

Rajagopal Natarajan rajagopal.n at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 19:29:43 IST 2006

I found OpenSuSE 10.1 to be really good as well. Its boot time is
faster than FC5 or Debian Sarge with equal number of servers installed
in both. And for gamers like me, there are a few cool games that ship
with opensuse(though u can install them on other sitros as well). The
drawback with it is that not many softwares give rpms for OpenSuSE,
while lot of support is available for debian, gentoo or fedora..