[Ilugc] bluetooth Ubuntu - Moto L6
mohan.tux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:10:03 IST 2007
I've been using Moto Phone Tools in Win. Moved over to Ubuntu and one
thing I'm not able to do is get kmobiletools to work with the phone on BT.
I've googled, RTFM, looked at Ubuntu wikis etc but still have not been
able to move forward. Obexpush to mobile works. Cannot get serial modem
1. hcitool scan and inq return the bdaadr.
2. sdptool browse shows DUN on channel 1.
3. I've bound rfcomm0 to the bdaddr channel 1.
4. hcitool cc bdaddr does not return anything but prompt.
5. hcitool con shows no connections.
6. hcitool auth bdaddr says not connected.
The Moto phone brings up a screen asking conf for connect even though it
is set to always connect. The screen pops up and goes away immediately
not allowing me to hit the confirm key.
I was struggling with a headset similarly but 7.10 had out of the box
support for headsets.
Has anyone waded thro' this before?
More information about the ilugc