[Ilugc] [commercial] embedded x86 boards for sale

Raja Subramanian rajasuperman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:49:24 IST 2008

Hi All,

I have a few PC Engines WRAP x86 boards for sale.  The
hardware is the size of a CDROM, and runs a variety of
unmodified Linux 386 distros (no cross-compilation
necessary).  Ideally suited for Linux based embedded
network servers, data loggers, and other special
applications.

The devices have no moving parts or fans, are exceptionally
reliable and consume 3-5W of power.  These boards are
completely unused and still in their original packaging.

The boards include:
  * 233Mhz AMD Geode SC1100 x86 CPU
  * 128MB RAM
  * Storage using CF card (supports any CF card upto 2GB)
  * 100BT NIC (with Power over Ethernet support)
  * RS232 serial port
  * NO video support, the boards are headless

  * 12-18V DC power supply and CF card not included
     You can get these at your fav Ritchie St. vendor.

More hardware details here:
    http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap.htm

Please contact me *off list* in case you are interested.

I can make special allowances for anyone who will use
this hardware to develop open source applications.

Thanks!

- Raja