[Ilugc] [commercial] embedded x86 boards for sale
rajasuperman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:49:24 IST 2008
I have a few PC Engines WRAP x86 boards for sale. The
hardware is the size of a CDROM, and runs a variety of
unmodified Linux 386 distros (no cross-compilation
necessary). Ideally suited for Linux based embedded
network servers, data loggers, and other special
The devices have no moving parts or fans, are exceptionally
reliable and consume 3-5W of power. These boards are
completely unused and still in their original packaging.
The boards include:
* 233Mhz AMD Geode SC1100 x86 CPU
* 128MB RAM
* Storage using CF card (supports any CF card upto 2GB)
* 100BT NIC (with Power over Ethernet support)
* RS232 serial port
* NO video support, the boards are headless
* 12-18V DC power supply and CF card not included
You can get these at your fav Ritchie St. vendor.
More hardware details here:
Please contact me *off list* in case you are interested.
I can make special allowances for anyone who will use
this hardware to develop open source applications.
More information about the ilugc