[Ilugc] How to record skype chat?

Shankar Ganesh techgurushankar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:27:28 IST 2008

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> How to record the skype voice chat session in linux?

Call Graph is a program that lets you record Skype calls. It's currently
available for Windows only, but there's a Linux version being developed.

http://callgraph.in/

If you're interested, you can request a preview version of the Linux version
by contacting them through this page: http://callgraph.in/contactus.php

Otherwise, you can use Audacity to record Skype calls. There's a guide over
here, but I'm not sure if the methods mentioned work:

http://blog.iamnotashamed.net/2006/03/31/5-steps-to-record-a-skype-call-with-audacity-free/

--
SHANKAR GANESH
+91 461 2360033 | Timezone: +0530 GMT

The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my
religion