[Ilugc] Bringing FLOSS to Everyday Academic Life

senthilraja P technocraze at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:36:02 IST 2008

How can the students learn all these, if everything is outsourced.  Atleast
there should be some pilot project, involving the students guided by the
staffs..

I am surprised, if its teh case even in Anna University, the situation would
be far worse in other engineering colleges..

What is the use of knowledge obtained in colleges in universities, if it
cannot be applied for their own requirement?

There is something wrong with our setup itself.

Regards,
Senthil