[Ilugc] Building up a NAT Box

Narendran knaren at midascomm.com
Mon Dec 1 18:11:37 IST 2008

Presently I have need to build up a Linux NAT box, over which I could be
able to run almost all common application including FTP, peer-to-peer
application (voice and video chatting) etc. Now I do something like
this: if a particular application is failing, I trying to add the
correspoding ip_nat modules. Say a SIP based application fails, I add
nf_nat_sip and nf_conntrack_sip.
What I want know is there some systematic way of doing this which would
comprehensively take of all classes applications?

regards,
Narendran