[Ilugc] One Day One GNU/Linux Command (APT-GET)

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:45:32 IST 2008

Girish Venkatachalam wrote:
> I think he has been sending for close to four months now. We have to
> check the archives. I am saying it from the top of my head.
If I remember correctly, he had been doing this for years since I joined
ILUGC at least 5 years ago (will I don't remember that correctly, should
be more).  At least I have a huge back mail archive (thunderbird's) of
ODOC sent by Bharathi. Am not sure whether he starts the cycle again
when he gets done with his set of ODOCs.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"