[Ilugc] One Day One GNU/Linux Command (APT-GET)

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:55:36 IST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Bharathi Subramanian
<sbharathi at midascomm.com> wrote:
> Previously, I used the RaviRao's paid service of LJ to blog ODOC thru
> email. Is there any free blog site, where I can blog thru email??

Not sure of any free website which lets you do that but if you have
your own hosting space then you can install wordpress on it and
configure it to post via email. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be
available, or atleast not free of cost, on wordpress.com.

> Bye :)
> --
> Bharathi S

WIth Regards,
Mehul Ved.

--

Are you ever going to do the dishes? Or will you change your major to biology?