[Ilugc] Employee Agreement of a FOSS company

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 3 16:04:18 IST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 Dec 2008 3:23:11 pm ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M wrote:
>> Agreeable. But that's not what I asked for. I would like to now "Are
>> Employee - Employer agreement different in a FOSS company compared to
>> that of a Proprietary Company?, If so How? and on What aspects?"
>
> first define what is a 'FOSS company'?

What would you say on talks and sessions organised by people around at
various Conferences on "FOSS business models"? I was thinking those
invited to talk at those sessions are such people who run business
with FOSS. Shouldn't theirs be called a FOSS company? or is all of
those a hype?

If FOSS company is not the right word, What should then we name any
kind of establishment/ setup that might come out of such initiatives?

--
ஆமாச்சு