[Ilugc] Employee Agreement of a FOSS company

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 3 18:08:34 IST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Vamsee Kanakala <vamlists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that would be just splitting hairs. A company exists for solely one
> thing: making a profit. How they make that profit, as long it is not
> illegal, is up to the company. If you like what they're doing, join/buy.
> Otherwise, stay away :)

Hey first of thanks for you and Rahul for sharing what is happening at
your respective Organisations.

and it appears, you split my trunk and create branches out of it
hanging your own swings.. I am not going to have a ride on them ;-)

I had just replied to Kenneth on what is a FOSS company :-)

Thank you again for sharing your company's position. Expecting more
replies on the question that I raised on Employee - Employer
agreement. Others are deviations. I had caused few of them I
apologise.

--

ஆமாச்சு