[Ilugc] Ubuntu 8.10

Atanu Datta lfyedit2 at efyindia.com
Thu Dec 4 15:06:29 IST 2008

On Thursday 04 December 2008 13:19:33 Sahid Khan (সাহিদ) wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Atanu Datta <lfyedit2 at efyindia.com> wrote:
> > And LFY has an 8.10 multi-bootable DVD
>
> What is this multi-bootable DVD? Can I install all the distros from
> this single DVD?

Yes you can install any of those 5 distros from the DVD w/o burning another
media. They will all show up in the first boot screen. You select which one
you want to boot.

The only exception is the Edubuntu image, which is an iso. This is because
Edubuntu is distributed as an add-on CD image for a typical Ubuntu install,
and not as a live or installable CD.

Best,
Atanu