[Ilugc] Re: Nokia E71 gps software

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Fri Dec 5 08:53:11 IST 2008

On Friday 05 Dec 2008 2:17:20 am you wrote:
> I just got a nokia E71 and want to create gps tracks. I know you've
> been into this thing for a while and need some guidance.
>
> Do you have any advice on software for the nokia I can use to make gpx
> tracks, upload to google etc? I don't need route planning, navigation,
> etc and just tracks and landmarks will do fine.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/WhereAmI

all help is available on the wiki on the way to upload tracks and make
features. Chennai is currently the best mapped city in India - mainly due to
one guy. If you are planning to do mapping it would be a good idea to join
talk-in at openstreetmap.org. I am cc-ing the LUG list on this as I want to
spread awareness there.

--
regards