[Ilugc] Linux Desktop automation tools

narendra babu cnarendra_babu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 09:40:09 IST 2008

Hi !

I am testing some GNOME desktop applications in Linux like thunderbird,cheese, pidgin  etc .

I need some automation tool which can record and play or automate my testcases easily .

do anybody worked on Desktop applications testing .

Some tools i found were ldtp , dogtail .

But not much of results .

Or anybody has worked in ldtp or dogatil please let me know the userguide and help related to the same .

please let me know tools which can be used for testing linux desktop applications

many Thanks for your time

Thanks
narendra