[Ilugc][OT] Employee Agreement of a FOSS company

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:43:45 IST 2008

Vamsee Kanakala wrote:
> Dhakshina Moorthy K.M. wrote:
>> 4. Emp - Emp relations, is like a Man seeking a woman to produce
>> babies. What the Man does with the babies is upto him. Whether he
>> puts him in the Army - open source ,(or) put him in the family
>> business - closed source  (or) put him in the top 10 mnc and make
>> money( part open source) is upto the Employer-company. Business
>> models need not come in the picture of NDA.
>>

> The analogy is kinda ridiculous
+1. So you mean to say the Father (or Man, however you keep) can do
whatever he wants with the baby (or the child, as it grows) and the
Mother has no say in it. In this case, it obviously restricts the
freedom of both Mother (as she has more things to do with getting the
child out alive and living) as well as the Baby itself (yes, every born
human on earth has some fundamental freedom and rights). Keeping in
terms of your analogy, we shouldn't mind if someone takes their baby and
crushes is putting under a lorry, and not oppose it because it's his
baby. (Whoa, long live your humanity).

--
---
With Regards,