[Ilugc] Employee Agreement of a FOSS company

varadarajan narayanan rad.narayanan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:09:56 IST 2008

> I have to admit, I find this discussion a bit amusing. It's like a lot of high nosed psudeo-intellectual
 >talk without any real substance.

OT but one of my friends referred to  this link. I found it amusing to
since it was written by ex-Microsoft guy.....

....Former Microsoft employee Keith Curtis publishes new book "After
the Software Wars" on lulu.com. The key to faster technological
progress is making software free, he writes.

The difference between free, and non-free or proprietary software, is
similar to the divide between science and alchemy. Before science,
there was alchemy, where people guarded their ideas because they
wanted to corner the market on the mechanisms used to convert lead
into gold.

http://www.lulu.com/content/4964815

cheers

Varadarajan