[Ilugc] Employee Agreement of a FOSS company

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 6 13:05:34 IST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Steve <steve at lonetwin.net> wrote:

> I have to admit, I find this discussion a bit amusing. It's like a lot of high nosed psudeo-
>intellectual talk without any real substance.

I felt a bit silly(*), when starting the thread, But noticing the
replies felt it has something - substance or whatever matter it may
be..

*  -  one among few places where it can happen is a LUG list & it is
allowed time and again and no one really need to have any hesitation
to ask even the silliest of things, one might feel.
--
ஆமாச்சு