[Ilugc] not comfortable with intrepid ibex

Zico mailzico at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:26:24 IST 2008

It has been two days, upgraded myself ( means, my laptop) into Intrepid ibex
from Hardy. But, actually i am not feeling too much ok with this Intrepid.
My laptop is vaio. I don`t know why..but.. sometimes the xorg becomes so
busy and makes my machine slower & slower & slowest. Sometimes... the
brightness goes down automatically.... & lcd goes into darkness... at that
time, i need to reboot my laptop.

I don`t know what type of problem is this...but.. i haven`t face such
problems with Hardy before. Can anyone please advice me something?
--
Best,