[Ilugc] not comfortable with intrepid ibex

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:53:08 IST 2008

Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008, Zico wrote:
>
>> It has been two days, upgraded myself ( means, my laptop) into Intrepid ibex
>> from Hardy. But, actually i am not feeling too much ok with this Intrepid.
>>

> This is a bit late perhaps but do you know why you upgraded from
> Hardy when it was working for you?

I'm not sure about others, but I do a clean wipe-n-install of my
workstation everytime a new Ubuntu release comes out. I'm always
pleasantly surprised by one subtle new feature or the other. On Ibex, it
was really neat looking font rendering this time. (Also, I get to backup
some overlooked stuff and the apps run faster).

V.