[Ilugc] Backup options?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Dec 9 06:49:32 IST 2008

Girish Venkatachalam wrote:
> However I confess I am quite flustered by the sheer length of
> documentation available with bacula and amanda.

I have used amanda quite extensively, and now regularly use backula.
However, there is zero desire on my part to quote their docs to you.

Why dont you go ahead and provide some details on what you are looking
to backup, what the storage system is going to be like and the various
use scenarios. that would make recommendations and comments from
everyone else a lot easier and relevant to your situation.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/
GnuPG Public Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc