[Ilugc] Unable to mount folders exported by NFS Server

Pankaj Kumar pankaj at glug4muz.org
Wed Dec 10 00:13:18 IST 2008

Hi,

> You are missing the "public_html" in the path.  Try:
>     mount -t nfs 192.168.0.2:/home/ccpplinux/public_html /root/server/

 Thanks for reply. Tomorrow I will try with public_html in path. But what may
be the problem in case of Client2 system?

> If you are using iptables on any of your machines, you will need to
> configure it to permit nfs traffic.

In addition to this I would like to tell you that I am not using iptables but
using Squid proxy server on my Server System to share Internet Connection on
Client Systems.

--
Best Regards ...
Pankaj Kumar