[Ilugc] Need contributors for a open source project.

Prakash A S asprakash83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:14:07 IST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Sarad AV <jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Prakash A S <asprakash83 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >        I am searching some enthusiast students for one of my open source
> > project called "Accelerometer based Wireless joystick". The students
> >should
>

> Is it your project or an NRCFOSS project?

What do you mean by NRCFOSS project.
Any one can upload their project ideas in nrcfosshelpline.in and start their
collaborative project. Yes, this is my project. We are providing real time
projects for students to some exposure on open source and Linux. Myself,
concentrating on embedded systems.

> It's a good idea to abstract out the goals and targets of the project. It
> will help attract talent and students will be able to figure out if the
> proposal is suitable for them.

I agree. I will update the the page
http://nrcfosshelpline.in/code/wiki/embedded
with the necessary info.