[Ilugc] Need contributors for a open source project.

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 13:53:00 IST 2008

Hai Prakash,

It is an NRC-FOSS contributed project if your work hours on this project is paid for by NRC-FOSS. It is your project, if that is not the case.

Regards,
Sarad.

From: "Prakash A S" <asprakash83 at gmail.com>
What do you mean by NRCFOSS project.
Any one can upload their project ideas in nrcfosshelpline.in and start their
collaborative project. Yes, this is my project. We are providing real time
projects for students to some exposure on open source and Linux. Myself,
concentrating on embedded systems.<<<<<<<<<<<