[Ilugc] IRC chat room?

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:10:59 IST 2008

Santosh wrote:
> Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
>> On Saturday 13 Dec 2008 3:41:04 pm Santosh wrote:
>>> Do we have IRC for ilugc?
>>
>> no
>>

> Will it be useful if we create one on freenode or such?
> It will be very useful to the newbies who may have several doubts and
> issues regarding using Linux, but how far is it useful for the rest of
> us, I am not able to guess.
Well, there exists one #ilugchennai in irc.freenode.net server which was
created somewhere around 2004. But it is barely used and hence been
lying there abandoned. So far, ##linux-india had been one place we all
have been interacting, though a few other LUGs do have their own
channels (excluding ilugd, ilugb and glugbom).

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"