[Ilugc] Dec Month ILUGC Meet

Ashok Gautham thescriptdevil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:22:52 IST 2008

I am intrigued as to why the LUG meet is on Saturdays. I have college on
all Saturdays and so find it impossible to come to the LUG meets.
(I mean it. EVERY saturday. We even have a regular 7 hour timetable for
that day!)

Unless there is a specific reason, can I take the privelege of requesting
that LUG meets could be held conducted on Sundays?

Like The Bangles sing it, "Sunday is my Fun Day"!

I understand that the choice of day would have been made after some
amount of deliberation. But please weigh this request.

---
Ashok `ScriptDevil` Gautham