[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 14 21:01:23 IST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Bhargav Prasanna
<bhargavprasanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I belong to the same college as that of Ashok.. And i have the same
> problem.. I'm unable to attend the meet cuz of college..
>
> The college btw is Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College,
> Kodambakkam, Chennai.

Hey,

there is nothing like it has to happen only at IIT and on Second
Saturdays. If possible host another meet may be on third Sunday at
your own College.

Your College is near Railway Station and has a Bus stop at a Better
reach place when compared to current IIT's TeNet Hall in my opinion..

Previous attempts were made at MIT also, and I am not sure for what
reason it got discontinued..

Can you people come forward organize a monthly meet up at Meenakshi College?

Remember you have take up the responsibility of what Bharathi does,
Call for speakers, make an arrangement and most important thing, it
has to be done continuously..

--
ஆமாச்சு