[Ilugc] [OT] Online Survey on the awareness/usage of Open Source Software and Enterprise 2.0

Vishnu Vijayaraghavan vishnu.vijayaraghavan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 21:38:20 IST 2008

Hi Luggies,

I am doing a research study on the awareness/usage of Open Source Software
and Enterprise 2.0 (Software as Service, Cloud Computing) in Small Medium
Enterprises as a part of my MBA, Technology Management at Anna University.

My study is around the usage of OSS by SaaS providers which in turn will
yield a lower TCO for the SME's. The usage of OSS stacks like LAMP etc. by
the SaaS provider will bring better benefits to the SME.

Open Source SaaS will become a future business model for the next generation
IT vendor. This what I am trying to provide in my hypothesis.

As a part of my study, I request all the luggies to help me in filling out
my Online questionnaire  located @
http://www.heysurvey.com/survey/show/id/11169/open-source-software-and-enterprise-20-in-small-medium-enterprise.html

I request all to vote for OSS  which provides benefits to both  SaaS
providers and SMEs.

PS. The study does not deal about data privacy  which is against  OSS
fundamentals.

--
V.Vishnu,