[Ilugc] Re: Dec Month ILUGC Meet

Mohan R mohan43u at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 22:31:01 IST 2008

Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008, Ashok Gautham wrote:
>> This seems to be an indirect and rather "hacky" solution to the
>> problem. If there is no problem in shifting the day, I wonder why it
>> should not be.
>
> I agree that "bunk classes to attend LUG meetings" is not really a
> solution.
>
> Kapil.

Why can't we broadcast ILUGC meeting?

I think we can do broadcast through GISS.tv(or similar kind) so that
anyone who is online will attend the meeting.

Just a taught.. I don't know the exact implementation. fsfs.in did it
recently, may be we can get inputs from them.

http://giss.tv/
http://giss.tv/sahabuntu/doc/index.html
http://fsfs.in/content/watch-out-conference-online-your-desktop

Thanks,