[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:25:12 IST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 14 Dec 2008 8:32:10 pm Bhargav Prasanna wrote:
>> I belong to the same college as that of Ashok.. And i have the same
>> problem.. I'm unable to attend the meet cuz of college..
>>
>> The college btw is Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College,
>> Kodambakkam, Chennai.
>
> is it under Anna University? Do you have a LUG? Do you want to have a LUG? Do
> you want FOSS activity in your campus? Please meet your HOD and ask him/her
> for permission for NRC-FOSS to hold a one-day FOSS awareness workshop in the
> college.
>
> --
> regards
> KG
> http://lawgon.livejournal.com

Yea.. My college is under Anna University.. You mean my HoD? Hell..
People in my department don't even know that Linux has GUI!! How do
you expect them to give me permission? One teacher even asked me
whether i did not know the straight route to touch my nose with my
hand just because i told her i run Linux @ home!! :)
--
Sin Cera,
Bhargav Prasanna