[Ilugc] C in Vista

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:37:56 IST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Kannan <kannan4k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any one help me....      i am vista OS.i find a problem that Borland C++ is
> working in half screen mode only.
> pls tell the reason for that.pls tell the solution.

This is not related to Linux in any way. It's not related to Open
Source either. Also, you have not done your home work by searching on
<your favourite search engine in here>. You will get lots of links
explaining the cause and how to get around it.
Since, this is on a LUG already, I will suggest an open source
solution in form of DOSBox[1].

1. http://www.dosbox.com/

--

After all my erstwhile dear, My no longer cherished, Need we say it
was not love, Just becaus...