[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:25:12 IST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:19 PM, sugantha <sugantha19 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey... Thats for the same reason I could'nt ask my college too. Once in a
> project review session one of the staff asked " what operating system are
> you going to use"... I said Fedora Linux 8... She looked baffled, then
> smirked and turned to look around check if others thought I was crazy too...

Happens everywhere.. Microsoft has brain-washed users so much!! Linux,
though next in popularity only to windows (unfortunately) is less
known than a Mac OS is!!

And people who use Linux are written off as geeks/nerds (as is the
case with me and my friends. Only i use Linux.. The others are
confortable with a virus.. :P )..
--
Sin Cera,
Bhargav Prasanna