[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:31:38 IST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Arun Khan <knura at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please get into the habit of trimming your messages to include relevant
> excerpts only.

Will do that hereafter..

> Is it not possible conduct the meets after 16.30 hours?  At most you
> will need only one room to be kept open.

We can try and surely ask for an after 16.30 meet in college.. As
someone pointed out, our college is quite accessible by both road and
rails..

> For such people, a Saturday after hours meet could be an enlightening
> experience.

Exactly. They need to know what linux and software freedom is! They
will not understand till they see it for themselves..

> To each his/her own opinion but such statement should be followed up
> with questions as to if he/she would use it in mission critical
> applications and why so.

Lol.. i suspect she doesn't even know anything beyond My Computer,
Control Panel, Start Menu and Internet Explorer..  :)

--
Sin Cera,
Bhargav Prasanna