[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:21:15 IST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:12 PM, ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M

> College want all students to get passed, pack them for Campus
> interview, surrender them to Proprietary giants, and get rated into
> Top 10 in A C Nielson - Sun TV survey or Outlook Survey ;-)
>
> And it is understandable that Teachers have to assist it..

I couldn't agree more.. Colleges have turned into full time
'finishing' schools for IT companies.. But we'll have to see what
happens in the wake of the economic slowdown..

> I have come to your college, approached you Prici for a FOSS event, a
> year back, (gave them even two Ubuntu CDs), and that was a memorable
> visit, in the sense that the ears were shut for FOSS.

ha ha.. be glad that she didn't insult you. No offence meant. But
consider yourself lucky.. :P

> That doesn't need to be the case anymore, with you people around..
>
> Atleast three of you are here, join hands knock the doors together..

We'll surely try and see what we can do about the meeting being held
in our college.. There are other people i can approach in college who
can convince the principal..

--
Sin Cera,
Bhargav Prasanna