[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

varadarajan narayanan rad.narayanan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:21:07 IST 2008

> friends/foes (and myself) don't black mail you threatening to show this email
> to whoever *she* refers to and stay out of trouble.

Blackmail ?

You did not read rest of the story about the US teacher and what
happened to her !
One FOSS company in Newzealand offered $10000 for revelaing the name
of the teacher.
There were about few million slashdot hits on the news item.

And finally the teacher is supposed to have called  and seems to have
wept " why did you throw me to the wolves like this " and apologized
for her ignorance.

The school board apparently is a big promoter of FOSS in a big way !

Cheers

varadarajan