[Ilugc] Re: ILUC Meet on Saturday

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:57:03 IST 2008

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M wrote:
> Well.. I just say at this point of time, in my experience, proprietary
> people understand a "User" better than FOSS people...

I always thought it's "users" of proprietary software who puts
themselves into the shoes of the s/w maker instead of the s/w makes
making the shoe as per the user wants. On the other hand, most FOSS
softwares are written by people who were/are users of their own software
or at least they make the initial version of it for their own foot size
and as more people started trying to put their foot in, it got improved.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"