[Ilugc] Quasar - Accounting Package

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 16 23:04:05 IST 2008

2008/12/16 varadarajan narayanan <rad.narayanan at gmail.com>:
> 2008/12/16 ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M <amachu at ubuntu.com>:
>> இங்கே யாராச்சும் Quasar பயன்படுத்திப் பாரத்திருக்கீங்களா?
>>
>> http://www.linuxcanada.com/quasar.shtml
>
> The other one I know is kalculate  > http://kalculate.com/

Tally, Photoshop/ Pagemaker are going to be the biggest hurdles here.
Publishers have expressed direct concerns that they can't do without
Photoshop/ Pagemaker and Wherever we conducted Ubuntu Release event
Tally was the key application people insisted whether or not an
alternative/ replacement is there..

Luckily both appeared working with Wine in Ubuntu 8.10 and there was
good amount of joy in the faces of users. But even if it works we need
a replacement asap. Few people have even expressed their willingness
to help in creating a replacement.

--
Sri Ramadoss M