[Ilugc] IE flaws and switch to other browsers

Ashish Verma ashishverma1984 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:32:02 IST 2008

 FYI

This is to inform that a *serious security flaw *in the* Internet Explorer
(IE)*, has been reported by BBC.

Refer to the link below for more details

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/technology/7784908.stm >

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200812160952DOWJONESDJONLINE000402_FORTUNE5.htm

Security experts urge users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer to switch to
another browser until the security flaw is fixed.
Regards,
Ashish