[Ilugc] IE flaws and switch to other browsers

Ashish Verma ashishverma1984 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:20:55 IST 2008

The person who sent the below mail wanted to.

{
fromkesavan tm <kasavan4u at yahoo.co.in>
reply-toILUG-C <ilugc at ae.iitm.ac.in>

toUbuntu Lynus <ilugc at ae.iitm.ac.in>

dateFri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM
subject[Ilugc] INTERNET EXPLORER IN UBUNTU
mailing listilugc.ae.iitm.ac.in Filter messages from this mailing list
mailed-byae.iitm.ac.in

hide details Dec 12 (5 days ago) Reply

How to install internet explorer in ubuntu 7.10 & 8.04?
Pls help me
pls briefly explain to me
Thank u
}