[Ilugc] Centralized Tamil Spell checker for GNU/LINUX

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:00:31 IST 2008

there are 55,000 tamil words available in tamil wordnet which is available
> on
> nrcfoss website. The words are in roman characters, but I have written a
> python script to convert them to unicode - the database is released under
> CC,
> so you may utilise that.

Hello kenneth thank you for your concern,

 I am part of this project. we were searching nrcfoss website to get the
list but i couldnt get it.
(server takes too long to respond) will be thankful, if you give the exact
link or db-dump

--
Thanks a lot