[Ilugc] is FOSS methodology structured ?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:34:00 IST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Selvakumar Rajeswaran
<selva_rsr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Fundamentally is FOSS development methodolgy analytically structured ?
> As we see, almost any FOSS s/w development activity is caried out in an adhoc manner and most of the decisions are made out of human instincts.

http://opensource.mit.edu/online_papers.php?lim=1000 would be having
some papers that would be of help. The perception of 'ad-hoc' manner
and "development driven by gut instinct" points to a need to read up a
bit on the papers :)

--
You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;