[Ilugc] Re: IE flaws and switch to other browsers

Mohan R mohan43u at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:01:25 IST 2008

Ashish Verma wrote:
> I don't know how that is happening. All I am doing is clicking on reply and
> typing thats it. And thats what I have been doing earlier too. I am not sure
> why it is coming as top post. Even this message I clicked on reply and am
> typing. How do you reply.

Which way you are accessing your mail? through web? then check for
settings to reply below. If you are using thunderbird, then click,

Edit -> Account Settings -> Composition & Addressing

and check "Automatically quote the original message when replying"
option. Then, select "start my reply below the quote". This is the
default setting in thunderbird.

Thanks,
Mohan.