[Ilugc] Problems in Creating Guest VM in Xen!

Manu Unni V G manu.unni at sqlstar.com
Sat Dec 20 16:09:17 IST 2008

Dear Benedict,

                           Since you have reached a stage of selecting
the installation media, you are booting the xen kernel.
Xen para-virtualization does not allow installation from DVD. You ay
have to setup a package repository using yum.

                          If you are ok to compromise with a fraction of
performance, you can try qemu and kqemu set of packages. They
will allow you to install with DVD.

Manu.