[Ilugc] beginner in python needing help

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:50:59 IST 2008

moham ilias wrote:
> Dear sir,
>             I have started learning python and i find it not much difficult
> since i have programming knowledge in c/c++.but i dont know how to start a
> very simple project using python.

Welcome to the community of Python enthusiasts. Well, I wonder how the
statement """

I have been surfing in the net to get the
source code of some projects but all proved to be vain . so can anybody help
in this regard by directing me to a proper source.

"""is possible because I got this -
http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=label%3aPython

You can start learning python from this wonderful book on Python written
by one of our fellow Indians - http://www.swaroopch.com/notes/Python

And for asking doubts, you can make use of ChennaiPy
(http://groups.google.com/group/chennaipy) or Bangpypers