[Ilugc] Reading data in a virtual OS

abdullah abdul Khadir abdullah.ak2002 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:46:21 IST 2008

Hi,
     I needed to run windows and other operating systems on my debian etch
system and hence i installed qemu which was referred in one of the previous
mails in this mailing list . What I would very much like to know is if there
is some way of reading data from an external source from within a virtual
system? For example suppose I am running windows
on qemu can I access some part of the debian file system from within
windows? Also can i attach a usb and read the data from the usb?