[Ilugc] Reading data in a virtual OS

Ashish Verma ashishverma1984 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:40:36 IST 2008

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 7:31 PM, abdullah abdul Khadir <
abdullah.ak2002 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM, abdullah abdul Khadir <
> abdullah.ak2002 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tried it using -usbdevice /dev/sdb1 command line option.
> Does not seem to be working.

What is the error that you received. Did you first boot theVM with -usb
option. If yes, then you can use the add usb from host using usb_add devname
at the qemu prompt.

> Indeed ssh is easy and i made it work. However i still do not know how to
> copy using ssh from putty into a windows folder.

You can use the SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9 to copy files using SSH. I guess
there is a similar software for putty too.

Regards,
Ashish