[Ilugc] beginner in python needing help

Saura Ramachandran rsaura at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 18:01:49 IST 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:

> One example is that one can embed php code in a html page which can directly
> access a database/filesystem and nuke it. You cannot do that in python. There
> are a few genuine programmers on this list who could surely give better
> examples.

It may be possible if you manage to put the file in some place where
the web server serves it. I am not sure whether  the web server will
treat .html files the same way it treats php files. It should be
possible with python too isnt it? You could place a python file (not
html) in a directory where the web server executes it.

Regards,
Saura