[Ilugc] Re: ilugc Digest, Vol 55, Issue 79

prince universe universe.prince at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:21:25 IST 2008

> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:01:13 +0530
> From: Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ilugc] beginner in python needing help
> To: ILUG-C <ilugc at ae.iitm.ac.in>
>

> just because one can write code in a language does not imply that one is a
> programmer. I am told that it takes at least 10 years of hard work to
> become
> a programmer - I have been writing code for the last 22 years, but still do
> not consider myself a programmer.

    What does this reflects? Are you such a bad programmer or still trying
to become a programmer.Then should study some basic course in programming to
get your fundamentals right. Any tom , dick or harry cannot do good
programming.. , yes they can write programs to make themselves happy but not
good programs (which are defect free and serves the intended purpose).

> Python and other languages enforce certain
> practices that php doesnt.

--Prince