[Ilugc] WAS beginner in python needing help..

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M amachu at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 27 09:26:16 IST 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at thenilgiris.com>wrote:

> > Any tom , dick or harry cannot do good
> > programming.. , yes they can write programs to make themselves happy but
> > not good programs (which are defect free and serves the intended
> purpose).
>
> please give me some tips on how to become a programmer.

For both Ekalavya and Arjuna whether the person infront is Drona or his idol
doesn't matter.

For the rest even if Drona comes and teaches it doesn't matter much.

But what a user desires is something which does what he wants and not what a
programmer can do or his programs are capable of or the power of programming
language he has used..

that way, on date, php satisfies more users more than other languages..

hope other geeks and greats understands this..

--
with due respect to other programming languages and programmers,

aamachu