[Ilugc] FOSS LAB inaugurated --C ABDUL HAKEEM COLLEGE OF ENGG & TECH-

mohamedyousuf hasan vmohamedyousufhasan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:05:35 IST 2008

Dear fosS team,
                   Here myself from C abdul Hakeem college of engg and
tech.vellore.we have recently
*inaugurated*<http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=b37&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=inaugurated&spell=1>
a foss lab for students in our college and we have a good lecturers on linux
and we  dont know what to do next we need  guidence to bring our FOSS lab to
success.please do the need full.
              Recently our team member have prepared a DSP manual using
OCTAVE  for Electronics Dept. which is the ALTERNATIVE for MATLAB.and in our
college infrastructure is also working on FOSS.like moodle,koha,mail servers
every thing from foss.we are leading foss user in our zone .please let me
know what to do next to promote foss to success in our college.with that our
foss cell can get  funded projects and many more activity to bring up in
that lab..
               They lab space and resource is concern.we have 15 high end pc
with well estabilihed room space in our main building it self.
THANK YOU

--
C ABDUL HAKEEM COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECH.
MEMBER OF FOSS