[Ilugc] [OT] Felicitation to Giri*h

Dinesh Uthayakumar udinesh5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:36:56 IST 2008

Hello ILUGCians !

I have sent a mail to RMS, Debian developers, Dennis Ritchie for inviting
them !
Wondering why ?
Because they are the greatest people still very humble.Notable is Dennis
Ritchie.

All of the following is only to Giri*h:

Dennis Ritchie is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie, he invented
something called C.
C http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_%28programming_language%29
giri*h You know why Dennis Ritchie is so humble ? If not then,Please google
it ha ha ha