[Ilugc] Parallax scrolling in web design

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:19:01 IST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 12:24 PM, Girish Venkatachalam <
girishvenkatachalam at gmail.com> wrote:

> This post is not strictly on topic but I thought there might be several

This post is seriously & completely off topic.

> web UI developers who might be interested in this.

Any web UI developer worth his two cents would have known about the kiss
principle. if you havent heard / read about it then please do so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

> Even otherwise it is pretty cool. ;)

Still insist it hurts eyeballs

> A great work of art.

bad colour combinations. Too bold a  background.

> http://inner.geek.nz/javascript/parallax/
>
> I guess parallax scrolling is one of the new technology to catch eye
> balls in web design.

I have followed the web for over 5 years now . i can bet my last penny that
it will be a disaster.